how we work...
What to expect from your coaching sessions
- Get past feeling “stuck” and easily accomplish twice as much as you normally do.
- Be less overwhelmed and have a clearer vision of where you want to go with your business and life, and how to get there. You will feel inspired and energized.
- No more analysis paralysis. Be more focused on both short- and long-term goals and objectives. Move forward in accomplishing tasks directed toward your goals quicker.
- Reconnect with the passion that brought you into business in the first place and enjoy your work again, by focusing on using your talents and strengths daily, and finding ways to offload or automate those tasks that you don't enjoy.
- Build new skills and be more self-sufficient with business-building practices and problem solving.
Our coaching process
We use the following 6 Steps as the basis for our business coaching:
- Clarify your goals and vision. We assess where you are now versus where you want to be and help you refine your vision.
- Eliminate what drains you. We find ways to automate, minimize, or eliminate tasks you dread doing, so that you can focus on tasks that use your strengths and talents.
- Put yourself first. We believe that transforming your business from ordinary to extraordinary requires a deep-rooted program in the art of self care.
- Strategize your next best action steps. We work together to determine the next best step, which eliminates the feeling of being overwhelmed. Extraordinary performance is natural when you are using your authentic strengths and talents every day.
- Enhance your skills. Many business owners and entrepreneurs are experts in what they do, but have no formal business training. We help you build your skills around business planning and marketing success strategies.
- Master your success mindset. Richard Bach wrote, “Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they are yours.” We help you identify limiting ways of thinking that are working as obstacles and change them into mindsets that support your success.
for great tips and ideas to streamline and grow your business.
Mia is a really dedicated coach who truly appreciates the struggles that entrepreneurs face as they try to build a business while still having a life. She has provided me with a number of new tools to help me in my journeythings I wasn't aware of, but that should make a big difference in my long-term success. What's more, Mia is like a walking business library. She's extremely well-read in the fields of business and personal development, and always has nuggets of wisdom to share. It's my pleasure to work with her and recommend her.
Executive Creative Director
Imagine That Creative, Inc.