who we work with...
Women small business owners, aspiring business owners and independent professionals…
understand that in order to be successful they must improve the way they self promote. Our clients' industries include financial services, real estate, consulting, health care practitioners and technology, to name a few.
As a woman business owner, I understand what you are going through. The women I work with are highly motivated self starters who want to work smarter, not harder, so that they can spend less time at work and more time doing the things they love. They want to focus on work that uses their talents and strengths daily and feels life-affirming. They find that staying focused on building and growing their business often gets pushed aside by more pressing needs. They need help integrating what works in their business and their life and getting rid of what doesn't. They feel they need to do things differently so they do fewer tasks that drain them and more of the work that inspires and energizes them.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You feel like your business is running you, instead of you running your business. The passion you once had for your work has diminished. You want improved focus in your business, so you can market yourself better and do more of what you enjoy doing, in less hours.
- You are great at what you do but you aren't getting enough clients or the right clients. You need to grow your business, expand your network and develop new relationships, but you have run out of ideas. You want to attract and work with your ideal clients that make owning a business a joy.
- You believe your services and products are worth more, but are afraid to raise your prices. You work in a business where there is so much competition, and you want to distinguish the value your products and services provide, but you aren't sure how to do that.
- You have been working for a company for a long time and you long to strike out on your own. You know you can create a better experience for your customers, if you could start your own company. But you need support in making that transition.
I do my best work with clients who:
- Are willing to try new things. If you are not where you want to be then you are willing to move out of your comfort zone to achieve your goals in a different way.
- Believe in their abilities. You know you have what it takes and you just need a better road map to get to where you want to be.
- Are ready to make reaching their goals a priority. Working with a coach accelerates your progress by helping you make better decisions, develop faster, have fewer problems and make more money. But, you have to be ready to fully commit to the co-creative process of working with a coach and doing the work involved.
- Are willing to invest in themselves. Nobody has to have a coach. But those who want to go from ordinary to extraordinary performance wouldn't think of being without a coach.
for great tips and ideas to streamline and grow your business.
My name is Sherry Scott, I have my own real estate business in Texas, and I am going to school as well. Mia helped me to problem solve, as well as identify and eliminate items in my work/life that were underlying causes of angst. Working with Mia helped me to recognize that in the organization of my workday, I needed to schedule “me” time which has helped me balance business and school. As a result, I feel more productive, more energetic, more organized, and more in control of my life! We all get the same 24 hours and I had to learn how to better organize my time by taking care of “me” first, and Mia has helped me do that! I highly recommend Mia as a coach!